Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2 year blogiversary. a month later.


yep i'm would be the blogger girl who totally forgot about her year blogiversary. it was on november 7th. I thought about it a week or so before then but it came and went and now its december 7th. well better a month later then never right? ;)
I've been blogging for 2 years. (you can read my very first post here.its not much though ;)
here are some scattered thoughts about blogging. I have a terrible headache right now.

when it comes down to it, i LOVE blogging. I love the fact that there is a place where I can share my thoughts and ideas. write about random things. without pressure to  i love that its a place where you meet new people even from different parts of the country. you build friendships. and discover you are not the only one who loves soundtracks and such. blogging is something that can grow with you and be oh so special. I really love how i'll blog about something random and think "i'm sure no one else feels like i do about such and such" or "no one will comment on this". yeah right. those random fun posts are usually the most popular.You get encouragement and care from people you may haven't even met in real life. Also i think that blogging helps me get my thoughts organized and define what i believe or what i really think.
Blogging is an amazing thing and i'm so glad that I discovered it when i did! God has blessed me SO much through this place. thank you so much to YOU my friends for reading my blog. you are awesome.
Here's to many more happy years! :) 

much love
Samarah♥

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog Anniversary Samarah! I hit 3 years in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yiieee, Happy 2nd blogiversary! may you have many more years to come!

    I'm glad to be part of your journey.

    love lots,
    Lhen :)

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails