Friday, June 3, 2011

i'm tangled.

 I'm not good at the whole explaining and reviewing the movie thing so this will be why I liked it, pictures, and some of my favorite quotes :) 



so a few weeks ago, i rented Tangled from Redbox because I was babysitting my little brother and sister and I'd heard good things about it and I thought it would be fun to have popcorn and watch it :) yes, yes I know I'm a great big sister. We aren't big fans of the whole princess, fairy tale movies but we loved Tangled. i loved it.

the characters were adorable. seriously.




Pascal. the cutest little thing ever.



it was so funny. all 3 of us would burst out laughing at the comical parts.

"Frying pans... who knew, right?"
"They just can't get my nose right!"

[lines to photos above]

Rapunzel: I can't believe I did this. [Whispers]
Rapunzel: I can't believe I did this. 
*I can't believe I did this!
Mother would be so furious. 
That's OK though, I mean what she doesn't know won't kill her. 
Oh my gosh. This would kill her.
This is so fun!
I, am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. 
I am never going back!
I am a despicable human being. 
Woo-hoo! Best. Day. Ever!


this is our favorite line. my little brother, the little charmer does this so well. ;)


there are many more hilarious parts but you'll have to go watch them for yourself! ;]

the colors of the movie was so pretty and vivid.



i loved this whole scene.

Okay, on to Flynn. His clothes are cool, except for his boots. they are awesome. and he is hilarious.



our 2nd favorite lines ;)

Flynn and Rapunzel's relationship was so funny and sweet and lovely.

I'm totally using this pose for my engagement pictures in the future ;)
Flynn: "No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it... lit-er-a-lly!"


it was clean. I didn't feel like I had to have my finger on the stop button awaiting for someone to say something or do something. it was a relief :) There ARE still some decent movies being made :)





The ending is perfect but I don't want to give anything away so i won't say anything about it. :)

just for the fun of it ;)


Its an adorable, funny, cute, beautiful story and movie. Go see it! :)

much love♥♥

14 comments:

  1. Yay it's probably my favorite cartoon movie!!! soo cuuuute!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this movie!!! I feel like I'm the only person who still haven't seen it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW I love that movie!!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this movie! My little girl and I had a date night when this movie came to theaters and bought it the first day it was out.
    Love love looooove this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies!!!!!!! That last pic you have had me rolling on the floor laughing. *wipes away tear* Pascal is so funny. (:

    love you always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Tangled! It's such a funny, sweet film! My favorite Disney princess film!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Tangled! It was so cute. I agree with everything you said. :-)

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours too now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog!

    :D You found some really fabulous pictures! I loved that movie so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about this movie was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, I really want to watch this with my little sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across your blog and saw this post on "Tangled", so I just had to leave a comment. I love this movie!! :) Your post on it was great! I'm glad I found your blog, cause I really like it! Hope you're having an awesome Sunday and may God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My #1 Favorite Disney movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I wrote a review on Tangled too ;) AND I have a board on Pinterest of pics of Tangled stuff ;) heehee

    Oh, and it's the FUNNIEST THING!! I have a friend who is like Flynn-Rider-in-person. SERIOUSLY!!!!!

    anyway...loved it, dear!! :)

    ~Miss Raquel

    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com


    O

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tangled. love ur blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails