Friday, December 10, 2010

the new narnia movie and Christmas music :)

I am very very excited because..... I'm going to go see The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!!


my dad is taking SarahLynn and I to see it tonight with some other dads and their daughters (aka my friends ;)
We are so excited! :D

The Christmas season is my favorite time of the year. I absolutely love everything about. Especially the music. here are some Christmas tunes I've been enjoying :)

BarlowGirl's Home for Christmas CD

seriously these girls have such wonderful hearts for Christ and gorgeous voices. My little sister loves listening to these songs :)
Here's one of my favorite Christmas songs ever. Carol of the Bells. Is there anyone else who totally loves this song?? BarlowGirl does such a beautiful job on this song :)


tobyMac's new Christmas single- Christmas This Year (feat. Leigh Nash). it has a catchy beat and I've had it stuck in my head ever since I first heard it :)  take 4 minutes and take a listen ;)


SarahLynn is leaving tomorrow :( while I'm very sad and will miss her, I've had a complete blast with her and I'm glad to return her back to her sweet family :) but we still have the rest of the day with her :) I'll be back sometime this weekend with lots of pictures from the past 2 weeks!

till then,
love.samarah

5 comments:

  1. i love me some Christmas music! ;]<3

    xo,
    kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh Nash has always been a favorite of mine... And the new Narnia looks like it'll be a good one. Have so much fun today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) Awesome songs! The TobyMac one is FANTASTIC. I can't wait to buy it!

    Oh, and I got to see Narnia today too!!!! It was *sniffs* so good.

    Love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom loves the Narnia movies! We may be going soon also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinsey- me tooooo!! :-)

    Lily- i can't wait to buy it either!! :D

    Jen- thank you so much for your comment! come again soon :)

    Sierra- hope you get to see it soon! its soo good :)

    love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails