Thursday, July 15, 2010

I know I said I probably wouldn't be posting while we are visiting our family but I am and I can because its my blog so I can! ;)
Aside from some back pain and leg cramps the drive here wasn't bad ;) My siblings were patient and were pretty much content as long as they had a show to watch or something to listen to :) I did sneak in a Dr. Quinn movie when they were sleeping! ;)
Its hot right now. I mean really hot. Like 94 degrees hot. Needless to say we are inside enjoying the nice air conditioning, tv and internet ;) Whats the weather like where you all are?? If the temperature is lower than 70 degrees than I'm jealous :) Tonight my mom is going out with some friends and then tomorrow night we all are going to my Aunt S's house to have a picnic :)
Well I'm gonna go, hope you all are having a great day!!

Love in Christ,
Samarah

8 comments:

  1. 94!!! You're lucky! Where I live, it's 112 today!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope----super hot and muggy at my home too!

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaynie- oh my goodness!!! 112??!! WOW, then i really don't have anything to complain about do I? :)

    Lily- ugh, muggy and hot are not my favorite things! thank God for air conditioning right?! ;)

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it is finally starting to cool of it's in the higher eighties(yes!),but next week back in the nineties.
    Yay...not!
    This week it was mostly nineties and plus I was outside a lot because our church was doing missions and one day we did landscaping...HOT!!!!!!!!
    But it was soooo fun!
    I did a post on it on Mission Cool so check it if ya want to=)
    Have fun on vacation!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been in the 90's and around 100 for the last few weeks. And the humidity! I hate humidity!:) I love air conditioning!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, we've been having around 102 and its really humid. I want to try to fry an egg on the sidewalk today ahah

    Much Love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out this!
    http://missionkool.blogspot.com/2010/07/beyond-your-imagination-award.html
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girls... its just too hot everywhere! ;) Ugh... oh well it is summer :)

    Sierra - I'm going over there now to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails