Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm back :)

Ahh... we're back home :) home... isn't that just one of the nicest words ever?! ;) I had a good time visiting family and hanging out around the house. The car ride home was a little harder than the ride there because everyone was eager to get home but we got through it :) I'll post pictures from the trip later :)

Also it was my mom's birthday on the 19th! So...
Happy Birthday to my wonderful amazing Mom!!

I have the best mom ever, I really don't deserve her! But God knew I'd need her :) Mom, I love you more than you know and more than words can express!! You are a great example of a woman striving to love and glorify Jesus Christ everyday, a loving and devoted wife, and a patient and fun mom! I hope you had a great birthday! :)


well that's it for now :)
Have a great day!

Love,
Samarah

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Happy birthday to your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, your back:) I missed u alot. :)

    Much Love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaynie- thanks :) I'm glad I'm back too!

    Rose- I missed you too!!

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails