Friday, September 21, 2012

whispers of a well lit way.


My little corner of the blog world here has been revamped. The title are lyrics from Brooke Fraser's song 'Shadowfeet'. Its a song that has touched my heart and soul in a unique way for the past few years.

There’s distraction buzzing in my headSaying in the shadows it’s easier to stayBut I’ve heard rumors of true realityWhispers of a well-lit way
I've outgrown 'Samarah's Sayings' and I'm blogging about different things. To be blunt, life has a lot gotten harder since I started blogging and I want to write about it more than I have been. The hardest struggle right now in my life is my health. The everyday not feeling well for almost 5 years now. I'm overall exhausted of it and it effects everything I do or try to do. Then my food allergies, the food that I can eat is so limited and I get so discouraged. Keeping up with my junior year schoolwork is very challenging. God's grace and my family and friends get me through each day. Some days are better than others(my "good" days) and I do love my life and I'm blessed. This quote by the Eleventh Doctor sums it up,  "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."The new title describes me better where I'm at in life right now and hopefully gives a fresh real different but good feel to my blog. I want to post more personal pictures and write more about my daily life and feelings.The feelings of striving to find that well-lit way. I may even get a little poetic! But I definitely won't forget updates about my latest favorite tv show or fangirl craze ;) Also, along with throwing out Tumblr Thursday, I'm throwing out the name "Samarah" It was a name for the blog world, made up from all 3 of my given names when I first started blogging. I'm now going to go by my real name which is Marissa. Most of you know that either from knowing me in person, twitter or pinterest. anywho....
As for my readers and followers, thank you so much for reading/commenting and sticking with me during my 'Samarah's Sayings' years :) I hope you continue to with the new name and desire! 
love,marissa 

2 comments:

  1. So excited about your new blogging direction! And I love the name. :') <3

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails