1. If you could marry any male book character, who would it be? I don't mean to copy you Hope.. I guess great minds think alike ;) I would marry Mr. Knightly. He has good character and discernment, he's mature, and has a good sense of humor ( which i love anyone who has that ;).
2. What book character is the closest to your personality? oh that's a hard one.. probably Susan from Narnia ( i explain why in another answer to the same question :)
3. What is your favorite Disney movie? hmm... thats a hard one! I love Finding Nemo!
4. Are you a spender or a saver? both.. I usually save up for something i want and then spend it :)
5. If you had a $10,000 shopping spree to any store, which would you choose? probably Amazon because it has lots of different things!
6. Who is your favorite Disney princess? i was never into Disney Princesses but i do remember watching Beauty and the Beast a few times so i'll just say Belle :)
7. Describe your favorite piece of jewelry (or show a picture!) I love my necklace that my parents gave me for my birthday a few years ago. It is a part of the Open Hearts Collection by Jane Seymour. It looks like this:
8. If you were a color, which would you be? hmm.. probably blue or red.
From Polka Dot
1. What character from a fictional book/movie do you most identify with? umm.. I don't really know. I'm kinda of like Susan from Narnia because I'm the oldest sister and i like to tell people what to do ;) and I can be strong when I need to be. ( and i'd love to be a awesome archer ;)
2. Do you have any new obsessions? (a movie you can't stop watching, a CD you keep listening to, etc.) I keep listening to Don't Blink By Kenny Chesney, What Love Really Means by JJ Heller and Shadow Feet by Brooke Fraser... which are all great songs and you can find Shadow Feet and Don't Blink on my playlist :)
3. What is a clothing accessory that you couldn't live without? my boots and vest
4. What is your favorite color combination (for clothing)? pink and brown.. and blue and gray
5. Do you own red shoes? ;-) no i don't
6. Do you have a signature scent, or a scent you generally like to wear? i don't usually where perfume or body spray but I love PS. I love you from Bath and Body Works! My dad says it fits me ;)
7. What is one thing that you want to do before you die? see some real mountains.. like in Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland somewhere like that :)
8. Is there something that you wish more than anything that you could do but know that isn't possible during your life on earth? ;-) provide every child with a loving home and that they would grow up knowing Christ.
1. What is you favorite quote? oh that's a hard one! lemme see...I really like this one. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
— Mahatma Gandhi
2. If you had to choose between chocolate and skittles, which would it be? skittles probably
3. If you could go back in time and be the one to build one of the worlds best landmarks, which one would you choose to build? maybe Stone hedge or The Great Wall of China
4. Who is your favorite kids band? I like GodRock's songs :)
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging? meeting other people all over the globe who have similar interests or maybe not but learning about each other. I also I love all the encouragement and prayer I get through my blog.
6. Do you keep a journal/diary? no I used to but not now
7.Who was the last person you saw (whether you know him/her or not)?My sister :)
8. What is your favorite thing to do in fall? oh I like lots of things! I love the different colors of the leaves and taking pictures of them. especially taking pictures of my oh so cute siblings in them :)
Charlotte Russe or Forever 21? I've never bought anything from either but i've heard a lot about Forever 21.
American Eagle or Aeropostale? American Eagle.
Hollister Co. or Abercrombie and Fitch? Hollister Co.
Costco or Sam's Club? we don't shop at either.
Bath and Body Works or Yankee Candle? Yankee Candle! I love all the smells :) especially fall candles! ;)
TJ Maxx or Marshall's? TJ Maxx.
Fast food meals or meals at home? I love both!
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
Coffee or hot chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate.
Tomatoes or avocado? Tomatoes.
Cake or ice cream? Ice Cream probably
Yams or potatoes? Potatoes all the way.
Peas or beans? beans... yummy!
Peaches or pears? Peaches.
Watermelon or pineapple? Pineapple.. i don't like Watermelon. I know i'm weird ;)
Lemons or limes? Lemons.
Pumpkin or pecan pie? Pumpkin if I had to choose abut I don't really like either.
Are you in public school or homeschooled? Homeschooled and LOVE IT!
Science or math? Don't like either at all!! but if I had to choose I'd choose Science
Home ec. or health? health
English or history? I like both! History more though
Art or new language? Art
Wide or college ruled paper? College Ruled
Scissors or hole puncher? Hole Puncher
Glue stick or liquid glue? Glue Stick!
Sandals or flip flops? Flip flops!!
Sneakers or boots? I like sneakers but i love my boots for winter!
Hoodie or sweater? HOODIE ALL THE WAY!! :D
Cardigan or jacket? I love both!!
Graphic T or tank top? Graphic T.
Summer or winter? Summer. But I LOVE winter too.
Spring or fall? Fall.
Warm or cold? i like both.. but probably warm
Lake or ocean? Lake.
Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
Black or white? both
Light or dark? both
Movies or books? BOTH!
Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings? I love Narnia but I'm into LOTR now that I'm getting older
Road to Avonlea series or Anne of Green Gables series? Anne of Green Gables.
Computer or TV? Computer.
iPod or MP3? iPod.
Are you usually organized and neat or just cluttered? cluttered... but id love it if i was neat and organized!! ;D
Washing machine or dryer? haha funny question! both :)
8 books I've read recently:
I'm going to put the books I'm reading currently also :)
1. Digital Nature Photography by Jon Cox ( read)
2. The Hiding Place ( currently)
3. The Fellowship of the Ring ( currently)
4. Hero's Song ( half-read)
5. that's all
6. I can
7. think of
8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time:
1. Tell It Again and What Love Really Means by JJ Heller
2. Shadow Feet by Brooke Fraser
3. The Comeback Kid by B. Reith
4. Let's Dance by Press Play
5.City on our Knees by tobyMac
6. The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole
7. Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney
8. Your Love is a Song by Switchfoot
8 Things I love:
1. My Savior
2. my family
3. my friends
7. my pets
8. sleep ;)
8 Things I've learned this year:
1. You can't make it through life relying on your own strength, you will be given cirucmstancs that you make you look to God and rely on HIM for your strength
2. that I love photography!
3. that i love football
4. never say never ;)
5. going without a computer is kinda hard ;)
6. God gives us hard times to make our faith more real and to love him more
7. lots of science type things... yuck!
8. how to do some confusing things on the computer
8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
1. some soups
8 Favorite online hangouts:
6.New Release Tuesday
8 Projects I need to work on:
1.FINISH The Fellowship of the Ring
4.My relationship with God
5. Diligence, Perservance, and Endurance
6.Talking without making a fool of myself in front of guys ( I could work on this too Sierra ;)
7. keeping my room clean
8. Exercising consistently
8 people I think should do this tag:
If you comment on this post and tell me your favorite football team(s) you can tag yourself with one of these ( you can pick which!) or all of these tags! :)
Today I'm cheering for the
well I've been on the computer for way too long, i need to get off ;)
I hope you all are having a blessed weekend!
Love in Christ,