Thursday, October 28, 2010

back :O) ( computer,featured bloggers and pictures!)

 Hey All!

Our computer is fixed! YAY ;D Also we couldn't get the pictures from our camera to the computer but my dad and I figured a way to get them on, that's why there hasn't been many pictures up on here. So later in the post there are some pictures :)

I've been wanting a more "fall" theme to my blog and I found this header ( I can't remember where). What do you think of it??

I would like to "feature" a  some blogs that I've found recently that I'm really enjoying reading!

the blog of a woman who is striving to serve the Lord and her husband everyday and they are expecting their sweet girl Lily! (oh and she has a awesome sense of fashion and style ;)
I just became of a follower of this cool girl today!
a devoted wife and the momma to an adorable little boy!
Kinsey at Arizona Vintage
I love all the random things that she posts! :)
( this girl has some amazing talent!) 
A girl who is striving to glorify her Savior everyday and who loves Kutless! :D


Here are some pictures! :)

this is a series of pictures that I took while the sun was setting behind a cloud, you can see how it slowly sets :)








I love clouds!

this was a beautiful sunset

storm clouds.. *dramatic music in the background*


I posted these song lyrics on my mirror in my room.... I needed something to read and think about when I feel bad.
this one is from the song Dear X( you don't own me) by Disciple.
♥♥

these lyrics are from Shadowfeet by Brooke Fraser 
♥♥♥
I'm still working on my blog design. I'm working on installing a custom font, editing my header etc.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY! ahh the end of the week... sounds good ;)

Love in Christ,
Samarah

4 comments:

  1. I love the sunset pictures. :) I really like the song "Love Like Crazy." When I came here it started, and I was like, "She likes that song, to? Cool!" :) I like country music. ;)

    ~Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! ;) Love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy!
    Wow, thanks for featuring my blog! I fell honored. lol

    Lovely pictures! :-D

    God bless!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley- I like country music too but sometimes its hard to find good clean country music. But Lee Brice seems pretty good :)

    Shaynie- thanks! :)

    Sierra- thank you!

    Katie- You're so welcome! It was my honor ;)

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails