first I'm just going to say that you know those days where just little frustrating things happen and you just wanna pull your hair out or run away to another country because you are so done??!! I had one of those yesterday....(I wasn't feeling well at all which didn't help anything) like I accidentally squirted Germ-X into my cup of water( please don't ask me how that happened) and spilled my water bottle all over the kitchen floor and myself right before we went to a friends house to watch a movie. There was some more things but I can't think of them right now, I probably blocked them out of my memory ;) yeah it was one of those days when I wanted to go to New Zealand. but it did get better :) around 7:30 or so my mom and I went to go watch Love's Enduring Promise and Love's Long Journey with a dear friend and her daughters! It was nice to relax and watch a good love story :)
I just love those movies!!
Ok onto others things,
Lindsay at Content in Christ is giving away a homemade bag from her Etsy shop which are really pretty! :) So head on over and enter!
Day 19 — A talent of yours - ok I had to ask my mom what she thought I was talented at and this is what she said:
- that I'm good with kids
- that when I put my mind to something I do it and I'm very determined :)
Day 20 — A hobby of yours- soccer!
Day 21 (today) — A Recipe-
I copied this recipe from Sarahlynn's blog, I think my mom made them a few times... they were really good!!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
2 cups sugar
16 oz pumpkin from can
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup applesauce
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil, applesauce until smooth. Mix flour, powder, soda, cinnamon, salt in a different bowl. Add slowly to wet ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
Bake at 375, for 20 minutes.
Michelle tagged me! thanks :)
4 Things Found In My Bag/Purse
1. iTouch :)
2. lip gloss ( that I use like twice a year! seriously, I'm not a dress up kinda girl :O)
3. sometimes sunglasses
4. wallet, which rarely has money in it ;)
~4 Favorite Things In my Room
1. My bed!
3. my huge mirror!
4. books and movies
~4 Things Ive Always Wanted To Do
1. Go to New Zealand
2. stand at the top of a mountain( like in NZ ;)
3. get a puppy
4. hmm.. I can't really think of a 4th...
~4 Things I'm Currently Into
2. New Zealand
3. loving my family and friends :)
~4 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me
1. My sister and I have bunk beds, I sleep on the top ;O)
2. We( my mom and I) babysit 2 little girls, one is 3 and the other is 4 months old and I love them to death!! I call them my adopted sisters :)
3. I don't really care for swimming or being in a pool, I'm fine with sitting and watching :) yep I know... weird but that's just me :)
4. I can't stand wearing socks in bed!
~4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
1. Hot Air Balloon by Owl City
2. On Fire by Switchfoot
3. Avalanche- Manafest
4.Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Anna at The Anna Cabana
Lydia at Something Beautiful
Josie at Hillbilly Chronicles
Grace at Grace Place
Ok well I think that's all of it, I hope you all are having a great weekend!