Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 22 — A website- Jesus Freak Hideout
This is a great Christian website with music reviews, movie reviews, interviews with music artists like tobyMac, Concert Reviews, music videos and much more!

Day 23A YouTube video-

One of my favorite songs by Switchfoot!





Day 24 (today)- Whatever tickles your fancy- this workout dvd!


my mom and I just got some Jillian Michael work out DVDs in the mail from Amazon!! I borrowed The 30 day Shred from the library, I did it everything other day and I loved it! but then I had to take it back so then my mom just bought it and 2 other dvds :) I'm working on losing some weight and getting fit :) with the 30 day shred I saw results within 1-2 days of doing it. Sure I felt like I wasn't going to make it or that i couldn't do one more push up to save my life ;P but I'm determined to stick with it and shred this weight by the end of the summer :)

Do you have any goals that you want to meet by the end of the summer?

Hope you are having a great day!
:)Samarah










No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails