Sunday, June 13, 2010

10 days....

10 days. Thats how long since my last blog post.... oops! :/ oh well... on to my post :)

On June 5th Frodo ( my animal ;P) turned 1!! I can't believe it! My mom said it feels like we've had him for longer than a year. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing! ;)
Here are some pics :)



Isn't he cute?! I think he is ;)



Sorry this one is blurry




I been awarded the Pure in Heart award by Abigail!



The Rules:

1. Post about the tag

2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award

3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded

4. Answer the questions along with your post


1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? Apples




2: How many siblings do you have? 2



3: How old are you? thats for me to know and you guys to not find out ;)



4: Do you live on/in a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? not in the city but kinda in the suburbs :)



5: Scissors or glue? Scissors



6: Describe your dream house. We have some friends that have a beautiful big big house thats in the country and its surrounded by wide open space and when you look off into the distance you can see mountains. I love it! :)



7: Is your room clean? eh kinda.





8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? Susan from Narnia probably.


9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? England



10: What denomination are you? Baptist



11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) No I don't.



12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? I'd probably choose gum or jelly beans.



13: What is your favorite book? I really can't answer that unless you want me to list all the books on my book shelf ( which are a lot!!)! ;) I a lot!!


14: Favorite ice cream flavour?Strawberry Cheesecake and Cookie Dough!!



15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? probably fruit.



16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? ahhhh.... for winter Short Track Speed Skating and for winter gymnastics and swimming.




17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? (note: I'm not a fan) I pray I will never turn into Miley Cyrus.



18: Describe yourself in three words. funny, quiet, and curious.


19: What chore do you hate? Cleaning the bathroom


20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? umm... scream and then probably laugh... I don't know! thats a very weird question!

I award:

Emily at Emily of Jones Creek
Maggie at Bliss
Grace at Grace Place
Josie at Hillbilly Chronicles
Hope at Just a little bit of hope
Lydia at Something Beautiful
Samantha at Simply Samantha

and anyone who hasn't gotten this award yet... just comment and let me know :)

What do you think of my new blog look?? I know I know I keep changing it! I just can't help it! I think I'll keep it 2 column but just change the background. I want a simple but colorful and interesting look :) oh just fyi I do not like the new design feature on blogger!! after a long time of trying to find something I liked I was so glad to find out that you can still choose from the old templates. I think the new templates make my blog look to much like a website and way too"professional". What do you guys think of the new design feature?

That's all for now! I hope you all are having a great Sunday! :)

Love in Christ,
Samarah

10 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday, Frodo!! =D He's adorable, Samarah!

    Oh, and the new blog look is adorable! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your guinea pig is sooo cute!! :)

    I LOVE the new look! I agree, it was too "professional" before. It looks nice and friendly now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eldarwen- Thanks!! I like your new layout too :)

    Shaynie- thank you, I think he's pretty cute though my mom might say otherwise ;) Yeah, I like this layout a lot too!

    Thanks for the comments girls!

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frpdo is adorable! I just started reading your hlpg and I really like it! I haven't gotten that award yet so if you want you could go check out my blog and see if I'm "worthy for it." :)
    Www.heartsearch95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag, I already got it, but I will add you as one of the people who awarded me. Thanks!! I have a Nikon D40, but it is not mine, it's my moms, but thats the one I use, she doesn't mind!! ☺ I actually like the new blogger feature, but it was a big pain to fix it the way I liked, but I like it okay! Happy Birthday to Frodo! He's so cute!!

    Many Blessings,

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the miley cyrus question :)

    Thanks for the award :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle- Thanks for checking out my blog! I just went to your blog and commented :)

    Lydia- Ok that's fine :) thanks!

    Samantha- You're welcome! :-)

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's absolutely precious! I just want to pick i'm up and hug him!

    Much love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope- You're welcome!

    Rose- thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails