Saturday, May 1, 2010

a rainy saturday , a fun day with friends and a great song :)

Oops, its been a while since I've posted! I'm not going to make any excuses, I just haven't has any ideas or anything to post about. Hopefully now that its getting warmer outside I'll have more pictures to post :)

It's raining outside right now :) I don't know about you but I love rain!


I love the smell outside just before its about rain, I love love the smell outside just after its rained!! I love the sound of rain!! I love the way it makes you feel when you're inside and its raining outside and you want to curl up on the couch and watch an old tv show ;) I just love rain.

Later today I'm going to mall with some of my friends!



Its one of my good friend's birthday!! ( well I think it was yesterday but we are celebrating today and I know I should know when exactly her birthday is but I forget! ;) and then after we are done shopping we are going to back to my friend's house and eat ( of course! ;) and play games and watch a movie! :) Doesn't that sound like fun?! :D

I'm listening to Air1 while I'm writing this post and they just played Addison Road's new song Fight Another Day from their not yet released CD and its awesome!! I can't wait for the whole CD Stories to come out!


( I don't own any of the images in this post, they were found online)


I have 30 followers!! 30 followers!! I can't believe it! thanks Taylor, Haley and Gwyn! :)
Well that's it for now :)
Love in Christ,
Samarah ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love rain, too! :) Wow it sounds like you'll be busy today! I hope you have fun! :D

    Love and hugs,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Haley! I had lots of fun! :D

    Love in Christ,
    Samarah ♥

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails