Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun Music Tag and Music Video Monday

This is a tag that I found on Ellie's blog and I thought it would be fun to do! :)
Here I go....

List 10 artists in no particular order (do it before reading the questions below).

  1. Britt Nicole
  2. tobyMac
  3. JJ Heller
  4. Switchfoot
  5. Natalie Grant
  6. Owl City
  7. Chris Tomlin
  8. Carrie Underwood
  9. Fireflight
  10. Francesca Battistelli

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Fireflies

What is your favourite song of 8?
So Small or Temporary Home


What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
To stand out and live for God! Britt's songs have inspired me in so many ways!


What is your favorite lyric of 5s?
oh wow this is hard!! umm.... I love the chorus of Held: This is what it means to be held.

How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life

And you survive.
This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell we’d be held.


How many times have you seen 4 live?
once and they were awesome!!


What is your favourite song of 7?
I will Rise, it has a very personal meaning to me.


Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
no, but i've only heard 2 of her songs!

What is your favourite song by 9?
You Decide

How did you first get into 2?
I think my dad bought me a CD of his and that was like years and years ago!! me and toby go way back! haha ;)


How did you first get into 3?
Heard her song "Your Hands" on the radio


What is your favourite song by 4?
I love all of their songs!! I cant just pick one!! but if I had to it would probably Gone or Hello Hurricane :)

How many times have you seen 9 live?
none


What is a good memory concerning 10?
My whole family singing " Free to be Me" in the car! ( on numerous occasions! my little sister and brother LOVE that song! :)

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Just a Dream


What is your fave song of 1's?
Walk on the Water ( i have others but i just stick to that one ;)


How did you become a fan of 10?
Heard her song "Free to be Me" on the radio :)

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! :D

I got the cool idea of Music Video Mondays from Cori's Blog, so heres my music video for today :) I love this song!!

Fireflight - "You Decide" - Official Music Video from Fireflight on Vimeo.

♥ Samarah ♥

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am Ramona, and I am a homeschooled student. I am currently working on a requirement for English class, which is to conduct a survey. I decided to conduct one on the TV habits of homeschooled teens. Since you are one, please take the survey. It will only take less than a minute to finish it. It's on my blog http://inriasnotebook.blogspot.com/ Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails