I got the Beautiful Blogger Award again from Kristin!! thanks :)
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered. (Only I'm going to change this to 5 bloggers.)
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
Ok so 7 interesting facts, I'm not very good at doing these kinds of things! oh well.. here I go ;) I'm going to add images just to make it more fun :)
1. I'm a huge night owl!!
( heehee! ;)
2. I strongly dislike cats.
3.I love chinese checkers... its such a unique game! :)
4. I'm reading The Fellowship of the Ring right now.... I've been reading it for like a year ( no kidding!) now and I can't seem to finish it!
5. I've never ever had Mountain Dew. Yep you heard me right, I don't even know what Mountain Dew tastes like because its never touched my lips! It's my choice its basically just sugary syrup and sugary water anyway ;)
6. I recently got a cute new pink case for my itouch :)
you can kinda see it in these pictures... I'll take a better picture of it later but this will have to do for now :)
7. I want to visit Canada!
Isn't this gorgeous??!!
I now award:Kailyn at A New Rebel
Anna Gray at Anna Cabana
Grace at Grace Place
Bess and Ellie both awarded me this one... isn't it cool?! thanks girls :)
About this Award:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to 7 other deserving blogs.
I present this award to...
Rose at Through Rose Colored Glass
Sarahlynn at Just Hangin' Out
Grace at Grace Place
Antonia at Outside into Life
Kristin at These are a few of my favorite things
This one has gone around to most everyone too but if you haven't been awarded with this one yet.... and you follow my blog- you're awarded! :)
I grabbed this one from Bleah's blog. I love it! :D
I awarded anyone who follows my blog and is homeschooled and loves it!!
I got these last 2 from Taylor's blog.
isn't this one just so adorable?! ;)
Hope you all enjoy your awards!
Love in Christ,