Saturday, May 15, 2010
another award :)
Antonia at Outside Into Life gave me this award! Thanks :)
Rules: For the award, answer the 10 questions your tagger has made up, make up 10 of your own, and award 6 other bloggers!
Here are Antonia's questions to me :)
1. Vegetables or fruits? fruits!
2. What is you favourite book genre? ohh... thats a hard one! I love historical fiction and non fiction, Christian romance, and adventure/mystery books! I really like anything that is clean and has a good theme or story line :)
3. Which caracter of a book would you like to meet in real? Anne of Green Gables or Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. If someone offers you a role in a movie, would you choose the bad or the good character? well it depends what the bad person would have to do ;) probably the good one :)
5. Do you like Maths? no!!
6. Book store or library? I love both but I love the library because you take the books and things back home for free and enjoy them!! only you do have to return them ;)
7. Ocean or mountains? mountains!!
8. How many languages can you speak? 1... english.... I'm learning Latin but people don't speak it anymore.
9. What's the best thing of blogging? meeting new people!
10. How many grammatical errors can you find in the questions? (I guess that there are some :P) like 3 or 4?? ;)
Here are my questions: ( I'm really bad at making up questions just so you guys know!)
1. Favorite board game?
2. Favorite Female singer?
3. Have you ever wanted to have a twin?
4. Do you have anything really exciting planned for this summer?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. What do you want to do " when you grow up"?
7. What is your favorite subject in school?
8.Would you say that you are the kind of person that likes to stick to the rules and stay safe or the kind of person who likes to stray away from the rules and have adventures ;)?
9. Favorite dessert?
10. Favorite month of the year?
Bess at Bess Bag
Sarahlynn at Just Hangin' Out
Emily of Jones Creek
Faith at Something Fun
Emily at Thoughts of a Small Town Girl
Haley at Haley's Happenings
Hope you are having a great weekend!