Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm back!!

Hey!! I'm so excited that I'm back!! :D There's so much stuff i want to do i don't know where to start! haha ;) thanks for all the comments and 2 more followers! :) Its going to take me a few days to get caught up with you all's 2 weeks worth of blog posts :D
I'll write a full blog post a little later just wanted to say that I'm back! :)

Blessings,
Samarah

Just wondering... but did anyone notice what song my title for my last post is from? just curious :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Samarah!
    I believe the title of your last post was a line from "The Call" by Regina Spektor.
    In Christ,
    ~Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mac! I love the song " The Call"!! =)

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails