Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scripture Sunday: Friendships

I've decided that every Sunday I would choose a bible verse and talk about it and call it Scripture Sunday.

Here's this week's topic- Friendships.

I listened to a sermon by James MacArthur on friendships. It was really good and got me thinking about my own friendships.
Here are 4 points he made about friends:

Eternity- Choose friends that are going where you're going. Your best and closest friends should be Christians. Amos 3:3

Infinity- Choose friends that are doing what you're doing.

Chemistry- Feeling the same way you do. people you "click" with.

Loyalty- Choose friends that are fighting what you're fighting. Friends that will stand by you.


Lastly.. love your friends!! ( I think that's pretty self explanatory ;)

I hope this gets you thinking about your own friendships because I know it got me thinking about mine :)

have a great day!

*samarah*

P.S. I would of posted this last night but I had to go to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails