Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Animal

My Animal a.k.a my guinea pig. His name is Frodo, yes like in the Lord of the Rings :) He is 4 months old and I think he is big for a 4 month old guinea pig! but I love him! When I got him he was so tiny and compared to then and now he has grown SO much. I'm bummed because I don't have any pics of when I first got him :(
Here are some more recent pictures....

this one cracks me up! :)



I love this one!



sorry this is blurry!



Now he almost all gray except for his face! His dad was all gray and think he will be a daddy's boy! :P


so cute!



I will probably post more about My Animal in the future but for now the basics and pictures of him will have to do! ( I'll take some pics and post them :)

*samarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails