Saturday, July 2, 2011

wait! what? its july?! lets start off the month with some tunes :]

seriously, when did become JULY?! just where has the all time gone? sweet nibblets.

Our AC is fixed!! Long story short, it got fixed a lot sooner that we thought and we didn't pay a fortune. Praise the Lord! :)

alright, here are some tunes that I've been loving. like, they've been on repeat for past few days :)

these lyrics--
Hallelujah, You have won the victory
Hallelujah, You have won it all for me
Death could not hold You down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king










I hope those songs spice up your July playlist! ;) and I hope you all are having a great weekend! I'm getting ready to run some errands with my mom and then go to a friends house for a little bit :) 

much love♥
Samarah

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I just turn "God Is Enough" on replay.:) :) Best song ever<3

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails