Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

via

thank you to all those who have, are and will sacrifice their lives and so much for this country. for our freedom. And the lets not forget those people's families.they sacrifice a lot also.You all are loved, respected and appreciated. so much. Your service to God and us is often taken for granted. and sometimes only thought of on Memorial Day and so my prayer is that I will never take for granted what many amazing men and women are doing for this country. for the people. for God. for me.
thank you from the bottom of our hearts.



I'm off to watch an episode of Lark Rise to Candleford and do laundry :) Then I'm gonna workout and then {hopefully}work on some school. Then hang out for the rest of the day and spend time with my family and eat some yummy food! :)

Happy Memorial day! 

I hope you have a great day!

much love♥♥

1 comment:

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails