Tuesday, April 5, 2011

random{funk,♥bible verse♥, and music}

At the moment I'm not doing so hot. I feel sick and I'm in pain, not too terrible but its there. I'm trying to have hope and faith. I'm behind on school and other things and I'm feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm sure its just a funk and it will pass but I'm feeling sorry for myself so I'm going to post about some random awesome things ;)

this Bible verse. love.

James 1
  2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.  9 Believers in humble circumstances ought to take pride in their high position. 10 But the rich should take pride in their humiliation—since they will pass away like a wild flower. 11 For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business.
 12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
 13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
 16 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created.
here's where my music lovin' soul comes in. here's an amazing song that speaks to my heart and encourages my soul.



uhh.. LOVE. FM Static's NEW single.Their brand spankin' new album "My Brain says Stop but my Heart says Go" released today! I'm so going on iTunes and checking it out after I'm done here :) {oh also, Mandisa's "What If We Were Real" album came out yesterday, I think! so check it out :) its good)
I dare you NOT to have it stuck in your head after you hear it just once.



this might one of THE most beautiful songs ever. I've been listening to The Lord of the Rings soundtracks. they are spectacular.




I hope you are having a good week. I'm trying to.

much love,
Samarah♥

7 comments:

  1. Just remember God is blessing you through your pain and funk whether you can see it or not. Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed these verses. Thanks for posting, that song is beautiful.

    I hope and pray you're doing okay miss! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are not doing so well right now. :( Feel better soon!! :)

    I love the song 'May it be' :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Samarah....I'm so sorry you feel so ill!!! I'm praying for you, that God gives you the strength to keep pushing on.

    Those are both great songs!!! FM Static is a great band. (:

    love ya lots,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you to get better soon! ♥ I love that FM Static song! I've heard the whole album, it's really awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the song of the lord of the rings! love it since i first hear it! :))

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails