Sunday, February 13, 2011

New camera= pictures!!!! & Day 13: A pastime favorite

 first of all, thank you to all the girls who have joined me in the Crazy Love Challenge :) ♥

eeekk.... we got the camera last night!! :) its pretty amazing :] There is going to be a lot more pictures on this lil' blog for sure! I've been having some fun with it, here's some pictures :)
except for the first 3, all these are straight outta the camera :)

can't decide whether I like the black & white or...

or the sepia...

or the cross picnik...


which one do you like best??

ah lovely algebra.. not.
don't worry... I don't cheat by looking at the answer key ;]


I've received all my wonderful prizes! :) 


I LOVE my bag. I took took it to church this mornin' :) 


love


gonna read Do Hard Things then read Start Here :)
and can't wait to spend my gift at target!


the Freedom cd, gonna put it on my ipod and take a listen:)




i know its not good to love materiel things but i love this thing...


sweet Bailey... love this dog!


well that's all the pictures for now but be sure there will be more! :)

Faith over at Something Fun is having a photography contest in honor of her 100th post! This is my first time entering a photography contest so I'm excited! the theme is Nature. I'm entering this picture :) i took it on a hike and there's no editing. simply beautiful isn't it?!


if you wanna enter,go here!

Day 13: A pastime favorite- 
pastime- an activity that occupies one's spare time pleasantly

well honestly I love kickin' back with some of my favorite snacks and watchin' a favorite tv show or movie with my parents or friends or playing around with some photography ;]

I'm off to get ready for the upcoming week!

with love,
Samarah




7 comments:

  1. Sweet camera!! =D

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new camera!

    Love you new song by Josh Wilson on you playlist! Josh Wilson is one of my favorite christian artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you like the camera! im excited to see the pics your gonna take and love the pics you already took! i'm not sure which one i like better...either the 1st or 3rd...:D
    ttyl
    love.sarahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. No on the algebra :) haha and yes on the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW I love ur new camera so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your bag:) Haven't read Do Hard Things, but it's on my list now:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome camera!
    I'm actually planning on getting a nikon! :)
    I like the black and white!
    I followed your blog!
    Come see mine if you like!
    http://muffinslovers365adventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails