Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding.

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding-


honestly I've been kinda stressing over this, during this morning because I couldn't really think of a song. sooo I'm not going to make it a big deal.  just gonna give you these 2 songs and that's it ;] 

I really like Say Won't You Say by Jennifer Knapp. I remember singing that song with my dad when I was little but I can't find a video for it :/ bummer! You could google it or whatever and see if you find something :) its a great song.  

Jessica posted this song today and I really like it! so go here and listen to it :) 


Well we are taking my dad out to Chick-Fil-A tonight for his birthday :] hope you are having a great weekend ♥


with love,
Samarah


{and there is a special crazy love post for Valentine's Day coming up in the next few days!}

2 comments:

  1. Jessica's song is such a good one! I'd never have thought of that!
    And have a good time taking your dad out! How fun! :D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did this on my blog too LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails