Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear Friday, how I love you!

I love Fridays. I mean I really really like 'em :) They mean the end of the week ( wohoo!) and by friday my brain is fried. I usually have trouble forming words and talking and thinking and remembering anything. Today is a pretty good friday though because I'm posting which means I can talk( type) and think ;)

I felt like doing a What I'm Listening To post so here it is :)
(im adding another song i love, I keep thinking of things I want to add to this post:)

The whole Tonight album by tobyMac

About to Fall by The Wrecking- love.love.love. this song!

Isn't everyone
Pretending they're alright
Isn't everyone
About to fall

Isn't everyone
Playing beautiful tonight
Isn't everyone
About to fall
Lift Up Your Face by Third Day- I could listen to Mac Powell's voice all day long.... :) Here's the music video.



Human by Natalie Grant- another great song from Natalie, We do need to do better than this. show a little more kindness. love more. ♥

Better Than a Hallelujah by Amy Grant- These lyrics are simply beautiful. ♥

We pour out our miseries
God just hears a melody
Beautiful the mess we are
The honest cries of breaking hearts
Are better than a Hallelujah

Your Love by Brandon Heath- this song has such a catchy beat, I find myself singing it throughout the day :) what a great reminder, HIS love is enough to light up the darkness!


Shadowfeet and Deciphering Me by Brooke Fraser- love Shadowfeet, I have the lyrics posted on my mirror because I need a daily reminder that when I feel lost in this crazy world I'll be found in Christ. I just heard Deciphering Me and like it a lot :) If you click on the song titles you can listen to them.

What Love Really Means by JJ Heller- JJ Heller is one amazing artist. Her music is so unique and her voice is beautiful!( and she has the sweetest little girl you have ever seen! and her name is Lucy Love is that just precious?! you can see pictures of her here on JJ's blog. From the first time I heard this song I could not get it out of my head. Here is the music video and some of the lyrics.

I will love you for you

Not for what you have done or what you will become

I will love you for you

I will give you the love, the love l that you never knew



Isn't that just a wonderful song?! :)

Ok for the something new :) I'm going to start doing a new thing called Friday Favorites. Everyday friday I'm going to list 5 blogs that I've enjoyed reading during the week. I love giving blogs a shout out and watch out because your blog might be featured ;)

Samantha at Simply Samantha A blog of a down to earth girl who loves Nascar and her dog :)
Polka Dot at Life is Too Short Not to Wear Red Shoes I love her blog title :)
Phoenix Professional Photography A photographer who lives in England who takes wonderful photos and is a cousin of Emily
Jessica at Far From Perfect: Loved by a flawless God A blog who is not perfect but loves and is loved by a perfect God!

Lastly, I'm coming up on 200 posts ( 10 posts away to be exact ;) and my blog-aversary!! On Nov.7 I will have been blogging for 1 year :) I'm trying to think of something special I can do to celebrate so stay tuned :)

I hope you all are having a fabulous friday :D

:)Samarah

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!! Love these songs so much. I fully agree. Thank you also for featuring my blog :) It really blessed my heart to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful videography from Third Day. I really like-LOVE-the nineteen twenty style. His voice is really good too.

    Seen the video from JJ Heller but in need to see it again. She is such a good singer isn't she? Love her daughter. Lucy.

    I call you my music girl. You introduce me to so many new people and singers. Also posting the videos are good also.

    Thank you and have a good evening,
    Meghan Grace <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica- thanks! and you're welcome... it was my honor to feature your blog! :)

    Meghan- Yes I thought they did a good job on the video too! JJ has a beautiful voice and her little Lucy is the sweetest :) aww... I love being called your music girl! I'm so glad that people benefit from these posts :)

    Sierra- yes please go check her out! she is wonderful :)

    thanks for the comments girls!
    :)Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails