Friday, September 10, 2010

thank you!

Thank you so much for the prayers for me and my family, they mean a lot to me! We had a rough weekend but we made it through only with God's strength :)
As some of you know I have some health struggles, you can read about them here. Last summer I felt better then in late October I felt really bad again. So this summer I was hoping I'd feel better and that I would have a pain free summer!! not.... I've had terrible back pain, fatigue and in past few days some of the most horrible headaches I've experienced in my whole life :( There are some days when I don't think I can take another day of feeling bad... today has been one of those days. I'm burn out. I'm so done. I'm so tired of almost always being in pain. I'm so done trying to get school everyday. But I can't give up. Saying it and doing it are 2 totally different things aren't they?! I know that God has a plan for me and that I need to trust Him with my life. But I do need to step up and do everything I can to help myself feel better! I know what I need to do but I've been slacking but not anymore!

So here are my goals:
  • Do Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred every other day
  • Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday ( I'm such a slacker about drinking enough water! ;)
  • Get at least 8-9 hours of sleep every night
  • Spend at least 30 mins outside everyday, like playing soccer with my brother or sister or taking a walk
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Eat much less sugar and breads
  • Read some of the Bible everyday
  • Spend more time with my family and love the people around me :)
I don't really want to do it but I need to do it. I know I can do it because God is by my side!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Samarah!! I will be praying for you!!! {hugs!}

    The list of things you want to do is a great list! I think I will print it out and try to do it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have been having a hard time! I hope you feel a lot better soon~ I will pray for you! Those are really good goals!! Have a great day~
    Love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing that encourages me to do the things you're doing, is thinking "I want to be here when I'm an elder. I want to be present & healthy for my husband and kids" (of course should God allow all that).
    Praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaynie- Thank you so much for praying! :)

    Lydia- thanks girl!

    Sierra- Yes I have back pain, that's me too! sitting here at the computer, its hurting too :( Thanks for the comment :)

    Amber- That's a great thing to say to myself to encourage me! thanks for the idea :) thanks for praying!

    Thanks girls for praying for me, its means SO much :)

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails