Also, Shaynie and Sierra tagged me :)
Books I've Read Recently...
- Hattie Big Sky
- Digital Nature Photography by Jon Cox
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science ( school book) Here are some books I'm reading right now,
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- When Calls the Heart
- The Parting
- Some old school notebooks
- old cards and letters
8 Songs or Albums I Listen to All the Time...
- The B.Reith EP ;)
- All That Matters by Kerrie Roberts
- Amazing by Janelle
- The Sound by Switchfoot
- Gimme That Funk by Group 1 Crew
- Movin' by Group 1 Crew
- On and On by Chasen
- God Gave Me You by Dave Barnes
8 Things I Love...
- My itouch
- my friends!
- teriyaki pork and rice
- Christmas music
- iPods and I don't get along very well
- You see your need for God much more when you are in pain
- People are very interesting
- I enjoy blogging :)
- Friends are truly one of the greatest gifts God has given us!
- I really want to go to New Zealand and Canada
- Let God define who you are!
- Love is the final fight.
8 New Recipes I Want to Try and Make by the End of the Year...
- I don't really cook or bake very much but I do want to make some different soups this fall and winter :) I loooove soup!!!
8 Projects I Need To Work On...
- getting prepared for school to start up again(mentally and physically)
- Getting my body in shape, I think that can be called a project ;)
- reviewing my Latin endings and words
- clean up room
- Grow closer to God and strengthen in faith in HIM and be open to what he has in store for me in the future
- .that's all I can think of right now
8 Other People I Think Should Do This...dear Eldarwen's 16th birthday!! So please go over to her blog and wish her a very happy birthday :)
That's all for now!
Have a great Monday everyone :)