Monday, July 5, 2010

Award

Hope over at Just{a little bit of} hope awarded me! thanks Hope :)




So I'm supposed to say where I think I'll be in 10 years and then award some other bloggers.

Hmm... I don't really know. I'll be in my 20s ( thats all I'm going to say about my age ;), I maybe a wife and maybe mother or I might be traveling the world and photographing it. Both of these things I desire to be but I'm letting God lead me where He wants me to go :)

( i forgot to award some people so i'm going back and doing it... its been a long day! :)


I'm just going to award anyone who hasn't gotten this award who follows my blog! Just comment and let me know that you're taking it :)

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!
Love in Christ,
Samarah

2 comments:

  1. Haha!
    I hope that in ten years, I'll be happily married with at least one child!


    (by the way, apparently people haven't been able to find my blog since I changed the URL, so just for future reference it's now http://ofhorsefeathers.blogspot.com/)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH I meant www.faithfullyfeminine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails