Thursday, May 27, 2010

*sigh*

ahhh...... ( I mean ahhh in a tired way). I'm so exhausted and done! I haven't been feeling well at all and I feel sore and weak all over. I'm praying its just been the day and that I'll feel better tomorrow! I'm so glad I'm homeschooled because I wouldn't get a lick of school work done if I was in school! :)
I've been at a loss of what to post about so thats the reason why I haven't posted for a couple days. But I think I'm going to do a What I'm Listening To post since I haven't done one for a while :)

The whole album Five Two Television by KJ-52!! I love KJ because he makes good, clean, and Christ centered awesome songs! He has a podcast page on iTunes and his videos are great! I suggest you subscribe if you have iTunes and an iPod! :)

A Little Bit of Love by 33Miles! its true... a little bit of love goes a long long way! :)

Breakdown by Group 1 Crew.... awesome song! I can't wait till their full album to come out in September!! This songs just makes you wanna get up and dance! ;P

Unstoppable (Olympic Mix) by Rascal Flatts- I heard this when the Olympics were on and liked it a lot :) I'm not a big of fan them but I love their voices and this song :) and I don't feel like finding a picture for this one but I'm sure you all know who Rascal Flatts are and what they look like and if you don't know can google them! ;)

We have a beautiful rose bush at the end of our drive way and the roses bloomed like a week and a half ago. It was so pretty I couldn't help taking pictures of them :)
All these are edited :)









Aren't they pretty?! :)

Well I think I'm going to go to bed.... its been a good but long day :)

Love in Christ,
Samarah

4 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm sorry you don't feel well. :( Beautiful rose pics!!!!!!!!

    Much Love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I just found your blog and am encouraged by you seeking to glorify Christ with your blog as you grow in him. Awesome. I'd love you to check out my blog and follow back when you can. I look forward to keeping in the loop with new christian music and a fresh perspective. I homeschool and hope my children are always excited about serving the lord. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your blog too and now I am following you. :) I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I just got over strep throat a week ago and that wasn't any fun at all. I love the pictures of the rose that you posted. So pretty! I love seeing pictures of flowers and taking pictures of flowers.

    I am following yu and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me when you get the chance.

    I am praying for your health!

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose- thanks! :)

    Leah- wow your comment is so encouraging!! thank you SO much! Thank you for following my blog! I love music, I love to blog about it and I pray people see Christ through the music they listen to and read about on here :) I hope to get to know you more through blogging in the future! :) Blessings to you and your family!

    Maggie- thanks so much for finding and following my blog! :) I can't wait to check out your blog! Thank you so much for praying for my health... its so encouraging to me :) I hope we can get to know each other more through blogging in time to come! :D

    Love in Christ,
    Samarah ♥

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails