Saturday, April 3, 2010

He is not here.... He has RISEN

I look around in the world and its so sad to see that people have "covered up" the real reason for Easter with the ( in my opinion scary) easter bunny, colored eggs, candy etc. purposely ignoring the real reason for the day. I'm not saying that those things are bad and you should not do them but just don't let those distract you from the real reason. I know, its hard but God didn't promise that this life would be easy, He promised that He would be there for us when it gets hard to keep focused on Him. Well I would call Easter a hard time to keep our hearts and minds on Jesus Christ! Let this Easter be one filled with thoughts about the real reason for Easter and joy because God loved us SO much that He sent His Son to die for us! I read this post on Lexi's blog Choosing to Wait and loved it.

So lets celebrate the Risen Lord that is very alive and real in the world today!
He is the light in this dark world and we need to have faith in HIM and be a light for HIM.

( I do not own this image)

I hope you all have a very blessed Easter!

Love,
Samarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails