Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Award!!

I got awarded by Rose! Here's the award...



1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? Apples!


2: How many siblings do you have? 2- a younger brother and sister :)

3: How old are you? sorry can't tell ya! I can only say im a teenager!


4: Do you live on/in a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? other

5: Scissors or glue? scissors


6: Describe your dream house. don't really have one but somewhere in the city thats for sure!!


7: Is your room clean? no im going to be honest it isn't!


8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? oh wow this is a really hard one!! probably either Laura Ingalls Wilder in Little House on the Prairie ( like in the later seasons- 8 or 9) or like Rose, Anne of Green Gables :)

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? another hard one!! umm... probably any of them except Spain

10: What denomination are you? Christian - firm believer in Christ!

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) No ( yes im being honest! :)

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? gum

13: What is your favorite book? the Bible :)

14: Favorite ice cream flavour? Chocolate chip cookie dough or any homemade ice cream. Yum!! ( im just leaving Rose's answer because i love those!)

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? some sort of pasta probably

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Short track speed skating, gymnastics, and swimming!

17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do (note, I am NOT a fan)? I'm NOT a fan but I don't really know what I'd do!

18: Describe yourself in three words. loved by amazing grace ( ok that was 4 words but oh well... ;)

19: What chore do you hate? Unloading and loading the dishwasher. me too Rose! :)

20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? this a really weird question but okay... umm probbably scream and run!

well that was fun!! :D thanks Rose! I now award:

Sarahlynn @ Just Hangin' Out
Tessa @
Chase Your Dreams
Nana @ By The Way

I would award more bloggers but everyone I follow already has it! :)

I have 27 followers! :) thanks to my newest followers- Katherine, Amanda, Shaynie and Antonia!!

well thats it for now,
Samarah :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will pick it up later! Homework I want to get a jump start on! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You copy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm just kidding That's Okay! :) That is awesome that we have so much in common.

    Love you and I'm glade you like your award.
    Rose=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose- haha, when I saw your answer I was like oh just like me!! :) yeah it is awesome :D

    Love ya girl! =)
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails