Monday, March 15, 2010

I forgot what I was going to post about so I'm writing the post anyways...

I forgot what I was going to write about so I don't even know why I'm writing this! ;) darn, don't you hate it when you thought of something really good to tell someone and then when you see them you forget what it is?! oh well.....
I'm sick!! its not my usual headache and tiredness. My stomach hurts really bad and I feel all cold and feverish :( I don't like being sick! I'm praying that I get better like tonight because I have Writing Class tomorrow and Latin and Science Classes on Wednesday! I can't afford to miss them.
on a happy note my mom and I got our second holes pierced in our ears! :) It's for my birthday! If I can get good pictures of them I'll post 'em :)
I'm also making a blog button! I should be done with it tonight :D Also please vote on the poll on my right sidebar!
well sorry this is short but I really don't feel good and I totally forgot what I originally was going to post about :P

hope you all are having a great start to the week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry I hope you feel better soon! That's cool that you got your second piercing!

    Much Love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... thanks, Rose! :) I really like my second holes :)

    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails