Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awards!

I've been given my first award by Rose!! thanks! :D



I award Sarahlynn and Elrania !


Also I got this from Eldarwen's blog, she awarded all her female followers who are waiting for their knights in shining armor :)



I now award all the gals who follow my blog who are waiting in purity for their Prince Charming :)

I've been having a pretty good time watching the Olympics! When the Olympics are over I'm hoping to do a post about parts of the Olympics that I really enjoyed, kinda like highlights :)
Well I'm off to watch some of the Olympics right now!
Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails