Friday, January 29, 2010

What I'm Listening to...

Hey! I haven't done a What I'm Listening To post for a while so I thought I'd do one! :)

Hello Sunshine by Barlow Girl It has such a catchy tune :)
Lay 'Em Down by NeedToBreathe - great song!
Beautiful Things by Lanae' Hale - I haven't listened to this for a long time and I forgot how much I like it! Really her whole album- Back and Forth is great! Here are the lyrics to
Beautiful Things


Verse 1:
Work my fingers to the bones
Learn to live, to forget and let go
Sometimes the faces of the past come back
It gets easy to ignore
When hope has been restored


Chorus:
So now I,
I can sing in the rain
I can love without pain
I can live everyday
With these Beautiful, beautiful things
Finally feel my heart beating
Let my lungs breath deeply
all my tears turned to dreams
of beautiful, beautiful things


Verse 2:
Temptation holds the key
To what you think you want or need
Well it takes a stronger man to stand
And learn from the past
But never go back


Bridge:
Regretful heartbreaks
Well it shatters the soul
But after tearful mistakes
A mournful heart may grow
And then let go

Let The Waters Rise by Mikeschair - another great song about trusting God and knowing that He is with you wherever you go and that He is always in control.

I got cases for my iPod and I love this blue one! :)



Its my really good friend while I'm doing school :) I don't know why but I do school better when I listen to music :)



Well right now I'm waiting for something to finish downloading on iTunes so I can put in it on my iPod and GO TO BED because I'm sick! but apparently iTunes has a different idea because its taking a really long time for it to download! I guess I'll go and read some other blogs while I'm waiting :)

oh... almost forgot, I have 10 followers! thanks Celtic traveler! I love followers :)

~Samarah~

6 comments:

  1. Needtobreathe is awesome, ecspecially thier song on the Extraordinary Measures trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard that song, but I'll have to try to find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Ohhh my iPod is my friend while doing school too...:) life saver.
    And I love the blue skin!! I just got a bunch of new skins for my ipod too! If you bought each one separately it was $8, but if you bought this value pack, it was $16 and it has 6 skins in it! Crazy huh?? lol
    I love Let the Waters Rise...:)
    Anyway I need to get going...I'm posting 100 random things about me on my blog if you wanna read it! :D :D
    Love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 3 skins in a pack for like $8 I think. There's a blue one, gray one and blackish color one. I know not very exciting! lol ;)
    btw I read your 100 random things on your blog and I left a comment :)
    Love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww gee thanks now I have Hello Sunshine stuck. in. my. head. :) I love my music while doing school, I listen to it on my laptop tho, not usually iPod. Of course mine isn't an iPod anyways, it's Creative Mosaic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. BK- I LOVE having music on while I'm doing my school! :D thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails