Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What happened to "What I'm listening to"?

On the way home from church I was thinking that I haven't done a What I'm listening to post lately! I think the reason is that I accidentally uninstalled iTunes off of our computer and my iPod is dead and I can't charge it!! I'm kinda upset about that because I use my iPod a lot! I'm having some trouble installing iTunes again but hopefully I'll figure it out soon :) anyway.... since my iPod isn't working I haven't really been listening to a whole lot of music. Really I've only been listening to Christmas music!! I love Christmas music! :) I love how Sarahlynn does the Christmas Countdown because everyday I look at her blog, I realize that Christmas is coming closer and closer! I'm very excited about Christmas, but I love the whole Christmas season :)
I probably won't do anymore What I'm listening to posts until after Christmas because my iPod is down and I'm mostly listening to Christmas music!

*samarah*

P.S. I will post pics of the snow and some other pictures tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails