Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Beauty of God's Grace

I heard this song The Beauty of Grace by Krystal Meyers a little while ago and I really liked it. I love it because the song is saying that no matter what we do God always loves us and forgives us! Every time i hear that song it reminds me of that! We aer constantly in need of grace!! and God just keeps giving it to us! I think that is awesome! That's certainly a reason for us to worship and praise our wondrous God!

Here the music video and the story behind the song by Krystal Meyers




“This song is a message from a friend to a friend or from God to His child, saying, ‘No matter what you've done - there is freedom, mercy and grace in my arms! You don’t have to be afraid of what I am going to think or say because I love you so much that none of that is ever going to change how I feel about you. So, come into my arms and find the grace that is overflowing.’” - Krystal Meyers
( I got this from http://www.jesusfreakhideout.com/default.aspx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails