Monday, December 21, 2009

4 days till Christmas?!

Hey!
Can you all believe that there is only 4 days till Christmas!! 4 days!! It definitely has snuck up on me! Nobody might be reading this because of Christmas hustle and bustle but I'm posting it anyway! I'm on Christmas break! I got done Friday! I told my teacher (a.k.a my mom) that I would rather do school into a little bit of the summer instead of trying to finish all of it now. When you're not feeling well everyday( I've been not feeling well for a long time, but I will talk all about that sometime later, like after the New Year) its hard to get everyday things done much less school! I also can't believe its going to be 2010!! It seemed SO far off and now it's so close!
I made my friend Sarahlynn a blog button and some icons!! I think her blog button is so cute! It totally fits her personality and blog! ( you can get to her blog by clicking on her name above or clicking on her blog button on my side bar, Sarahlynn's Sayings) You can go to her blog to see the different icons I made her too! :) My friend Ellyn told me how to make icons and I'm having so much fun making different ones*! I'm loving blogging and exploring all the things you can do!
Either Tuesday or Wednesday I will post my official Merry Christmas post because I'm not sure if I'll post Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Thank you everyone who is reading my blog!

Merry CHRISTmas,
Samarah

* If you want to use one of my icons please leave a comment and let me know, I can give you the code or you can just click on the icon and get the code from Photobucket. Either way leave me a comment and let me know you are using it, and make sure you give me the credit for making it! Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know!! isn't it amazing?!?!?!? I can't wait!! When i read that there is three days until Christmas so now there is even less!!

    ReplyDelete

hey there! thank you so much for reading and commenting. seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails